Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Weekends
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Slate Valley Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse Supervisor to work Weekends at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Granville, NY.
Slate Valley Center offers the following benefits:
Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Generous pay rates based on experience
Extra evening and night shift differentials
Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
Career Advancement Opportunities
Benefits, Holidays, and PTO offered!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintain documentation of resident care services
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold a valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience required
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Granville, New York
Slate Valley Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 88-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility nestled in the quiet hamlet of North Granville in Washington County. Our mission at Slate Valley Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are out daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Slate Valley Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium. SVC718