Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Managers, Nurse Manager
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is seeking an experienced RN Unit Manager Team Leader for our skilled nursing facility in New Paltz, NY.
- Meet Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff, creating and updating care plans
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents, their families, and unit staff.
- Provide information to Residents and Staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident and department records.
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Must hold valid RN License
- Long Term Care Experience preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
New Paltz, NY
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 77-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet woodsy neighborhood outside of town. Our mission at New Paltz Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all of our residents, helping each to stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave New Paltz Center with dignity and independence. New Paltz Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.