Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse Supervisor
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse Supervisor (RN)
Fulton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to work as a supervisor for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Gloversville, NY.
$3,000 Sign On Bonus!!!*
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- The responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintain documentation of resident care services
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Long-Term Care experience required
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Fulton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 176-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near Albany and Syracuse, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At Fulton Center, we offer a friendly working environment, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Fulton Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.