Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse Unit Manager
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Schenectady Center is seeking an RN Unit Manager for our skilled nursing facility. Previous LTC experience is a must.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Completes resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families
- Provides information to residents and health care team
- Maintains safe and clean working environment
- Maintains resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintains documentation of resident care services
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid NYS RN License
- LTC experience requred
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Schenectady Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near the lively, reinvigorated downtown. With a long tradition of supporting the community-and being an active part of it-Schenectady Center is one of the newest in all of New York State with modern fixtures, contemporary features, and the latest amenities throughout. Our patient-centered therapy sessions are delivered by our caring, compassionate, expert team and will ensure that your program is tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs. Schenectady Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.