Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Supervisor - Evenings
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurses (RN) Supervisor
Bronx Center is seeking a RN Supervisor for the Evening Shift of our skilled nursing facility located in Bronx, NY.
- Provides advice & support to the residents and their families.
- Monitoring residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents resident care services by charting in resident & dept. records.
- Protects residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Maintains resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Should be willing to work as a team member
- Must hold valid RN License
- Comfortable with computers
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
- Previous supervisory or managerial experience in long-term care
Bronx Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility. One of the earliest members of the Centers Health Care family, we’ve been leading the way ever since. We’ve developed into an outstanding rehabilitation center, a renowned skilled nursing facility, and one of the boroughs leading providers of in-patient and in-home renal dialysis. But as we’ve grown larger and more advanced, offering more sophisticated rehab and care, we’ve retained our home town culture. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Bronx Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.