Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Supervisor - Evenings/Nights (Part-Time)
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - Part-Time
Buffalo Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to be an RN Supervisor for the evening and night shift and oversee multiple team units for our Skilled Nursing Facility. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of prior Long Term Care and Charge Nurse experience, and have an excellent positive attitude to act as the leader of multiple groups.
Come and join us!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- Responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.