Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Supervisor - Overnight Shift
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Oak Hill Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to be an RN Supervisor to work the 11:00 PM-7:00 AM overnight shift in our Skilled Nursing Facility in Pawtucket, RI.
The ideal candidate will be able to work the overnight shifts from 11 PM to 7 AM
Oak Hill Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- Responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold a valid RI Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.