Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Supervisor Weekends
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse Supervisor
Steuben Center is seeking an experienced RN Supervisor to work every other weekend, for 12 hour shifts, 7AM-7PM for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Bath, NY.
Steuben Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- ?Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintain documentation of resident care services
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold a valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience required
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Steuben Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare has been the provider of long-term care services in Steuben County since 1834. Formerly known as "The Infirmary" the facility is located in the county seat of Steuben County, nestled between Bath and Hammondsport. The focus of care is to provide quality health care with respect for the individual's dignity in a homelike environment utilizing the collective talents of those who live, work and visit the facility. At Steuben Center, we offer a friendly and warm working environment, premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more.