Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Unit Manager + 3,000 Dollars Sign On-Bonus
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse Unit Manager
Ontario Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing is seeking an experienced RN Unit Manager for our Skilled Nursing Facility.
Now offering $3,000 Sign On-Bonus!!!
Ontario Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Handle all supervisory duties for the unit.
- Help establish and implement employment policies and procedures.
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice.
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit.
- Review of Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents’ cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families.
- Represent the unit's interests with upper-level management.
- Min. 3yrs. Long-Term Care Experience
- Minimum 2yrs. Unit Manager experience
- Must hold valid RN License
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Ontario Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a long-term care facility which provides the highest possible quality of care and quality of life for all Health Facility residents. The facility provides a versatile nursing-home environment that encourages creativity among residents, managers, and staff. In addition to an emphasis on individuality and self-determination, the nursing home is viewed as home as much as a medical institution, with the residents’ psychosocial needs deserving a prominence at least equal to their medical condition. At Ontario Center, we offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Ontario Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.