Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
$5K Bonus - Manager – Women Services; L&D and NICU
at Centura Health
- LAH OB - POST PARTUM
- LAH-LITTLETON ADVENTIST HOSP
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
$5k bonus for qualified RN Manager with 18 month comittment
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Responsible for the management of clinical nursing practices and patient care delivery on the Acute Care unit. Role functions include management of human, fiscal, material support and systems resources. Demonstrates a high level of integrity, willingness to take on new challenges and has the ability to inspire and empower staff. Provides patient care on a
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 3 years experience in an acute care setting
- 2 years experience in specific department focus, preferred
- 2 years in leadership-management position, preferred
- L&D experience preferred
- NICU experience preferred
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required for new graduates, preferred for experienced RN's
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), preferred
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification from the American Heart Association
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Specialty Nursing Certification upon hire, or within one year of service
- EFM - Required for cost center 7235 only: Electronic Fetal Monitoring Certification
- Ability to promote team unity while overseeing L&D and NICU units.
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Littleton Adventist Hospital is a 231-bed, full-service medical center delivering quality care and Level II emergency care for more than 28 years. Located in the Denver suburb of Littleton, CO, the hospital is surrounded by residential neighborhoods, retail, dining, Littleton’s charming “old town” area, and abundant outdoor space with trails, nature centers and golf courses. In addition to numerous awards for care excellence, we are also leading the way in health care environmental sustainability. Our associates are actively engaged in protecting the health of our environment, working tirelessly to minimize negative environmental impacts. Our sustainable achievements have been recognized with several local and national awards, including the Top 25 Environmental Excellence Award from Practice Greenhealth for three consecutive years (2014- 2016). If you want to be part of a team where our mission to care touches more than just the patient, we look forward to meeting you.