Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director Enterprise Architecture
at Centura Health
- SC IT ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE
- CORP-109 INVERNESS DR EAST
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Centura has embarked on a journey to become a leader in digital healthcare. We’re looking for leaders who can help us deliver exceptional healthcare experiences to our patients and customers.
The director of enterprise architecture is responsible for the development, operation, maintenance, and continuous improvement of the enterprise architecture within the Information Technology (IT) department. The director will develop and ensure the business architecture represents our digital healthcare system and aligns our IT assets to deliver the value to our patients, customers, physicians, clinicians, business and overall IT users.
Understands the healthcare business model to align our technology architecture to drive our organization to a desired future state IT. Participates in creating strategies and policies to meet overall business goals. Oversees implementation of enterprise architecture structure and advises adjustments to top management. Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the enterprise architecture team and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure. Deep knowledge of enterprise architecture (especially business architecture) its techniques, methods, and disciplines, as well as a solid knowledge of the overall operations of an enterprise IT department is required. Responsible to synchronize enterprise architecture planning and support with department leadership as well as leaders of the infrastructure and application teams. Must be able to build relationships with peers and senior leaders throughout the organization.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in development, implementation and maintenance of large scale software and hardware platforms, required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at program and project management level.
- Experience should include demonstrated leadership role in identifying relevant technology trends and aligning an organization’s research agenda to those trends.
- Demonstrated competency in the execution of large scale projects.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication.
- Proven record of using EA to resolve business problems.
- Prior C-level or Director level business background and experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively produce business results, while working under time pressures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related, required.
- Master’s Degree, desired.
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health is headquartered in Centennial, CO, with additional business office locations throughout the Denver Tech Center. The Corporate Service Center is home to our leaders and centralized teams that support our hospitals, clinics and people – including marketing, human resources, employee benefits, finance, billing, talent acquisition/development, payor relations, IT, project management, community benefit and more. Whether you work in the corporate headquarters or one of our nearby offices, you’ll experience a culture of collaboration and community where incredible people are doing incredible things every day.