Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director Quality & Patient Safety Officer
at Centura Health
- SCH EXEC ADMIN
- SCH-ST CATHERINE HOSPITAL
- US-KS-GARDEN CITY
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Leads a multidisciplinary entity specific quality program, including Clinical Quality, Patient Safety, Infection Control, Performance Improvement, Patient Experience and Regulatory Compliance in alignment with enterprise and operating group priorities and guidance.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 5 years’ experience in a clinical healthcare environment with a focus on quality and safety.
- Two years leadership experience.
- Experience in clinical operations, performance improvement regulatory compliance, patient safety (including HRO concepts), and data analysis
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, statistical and analytical abilities
- Strong PC skills and knowledge
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Bachelor in Nursing or other healthcare related field
- Masters preferred
- CPHQ-Certified Professional in Health Care Quality-required at time of hire or within 6 months
- Six Sigma or LEAN
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
St. Catherine Hospital, located in Garden City, KS, was founded by two pioneering physicians and the Dominican Sisters. They created and maintained the spirit that has enables St. Catherine Hospital associates to develop a thriving health care facility unlike any other in southwest Kansas. Like many of families and businesses in our community, our roots run deep – 85 years of excellence and counting. Residents of Garden City enjoy life in a relaxed, small-town (population approx. 30,000) with a zoo, several parks, golf courses, modern shopping and more.