Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Group Director of Marketing
at Centura Health
- CORP MARKETING ADMIN
- PSF-PENROSE HOSPITAL
- US-CO-Colorado Springs
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Responsible for cascading corporate marketing initiatives and developing local market tone, and identifying appropriate consumer channels to implement a strategically driven marketing and communications function for the designated regional market service providers and consumers in their respective markets. Will provide direction in developing a marketing, branding and communications strategy to regional audiences, proactively identifying and promoting service lines, Centers-of-Excellence, and programs which will enhance the local and regional image among key audiences and in collaboration with Centura Health Marketing and Communications. Will take the lead in developing a marketing effort that is aligned with the strategic plan and service line business plans, anchored by comprehensive market research that describes the competitive environment, customer needs, and organizational strengths. Will lead and direct in marketing the strengths of the designated group market to physicians and other referral sources. Working closely with service line administrators and physicians, the Group Director will bring the subject expertise necessary to brand, package and present the designated group region and its services and programs to the market. Responsible for leading and managing all necessary internal and external communication services, including but not limited to press releases, media relations, talking points for Group President and executives within the designated region of responsibility. Will lead and direct marketing and communications for the provider relations team that result in effective physician relationship development for regional Ambulatory and care delivery services and program. Ensure a coordinated approach with marketing and communication strategies to strengthen PCP relations and service line growth. All services will be coordinated with Centura Health Systems of Care campaigns and other system-wide initiatives.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 5 years’ experience in middle or senior management is required, with 3 years of experience in marketing and communications planning, service line marketing or related functional areas.
- A minimum of 5 years' of experience in healthcare and 5 years of supervisory experience required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of monitoring trends in the healthcare industry, marketing and communications techniques and best practices, as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
- Must have practical knowledge of marketing techniques, market research and analysis, communication techniques, ROI analysis/reporting, and management techniques.
- Work well under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding and experience working in large system with multi-site responsibility and operating within a centralized/deployed model.
- Experience in digital marketing space;
- Must be flexible and adaptable to unexpected changes in market/environment/industry.
- Highly organized
- Strong detail orientation and results oriented
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic thinker
- Clear and concise communicator (written and verbal)
- Persistent, determined, and high energy
- Mission focused, team player, high sense of urgency and responsiveness, able to influence through positive relationship building and trust
- BS in healthcare administration, business administration or related field required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Penrose-St. Francis Health Services is a full-service, 522-bed acute care provider in Colorado Springs comprised of Penrose Hospital and St. Francis Medical Center. Penrose Hospital serves as the anchor hospital of Penrose-St. Francis Health Services with 364-licensed beds and the ability to provide tertiary (high tech) medical-surgical services with an emphasis on elective and outpatient care. Established in 1890, Penrose Hospital has grown to become a major health treatment and referral center, specializing in cancer care, cardiac care, emergency trauma care and physical rehabilitation. St. Francis Medical Center opened in 2008 to keep pace with the growing needs of the Colorado Springs’ community on the north side of the city. St. Francis Medical Center features 172-beds and offers a modern Birth Center, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Pediatric Care Unit, Emergency Department, Level III Trauma Center, Imaging Services, Surgical Services and Critical Care Unit. It also serves as southern Colorado’s home base for the Flight For Life® Colorado air medical helicopter service. It’s an incredible time to join us as we celebrate more than a decade as one of Healthgrades “America’s 50 Best Hospitals” and Magnet Hospital designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) for superior quality in nursing care. With 300+ days of annual sunshine, mild winters and easy access places like Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods and some of Colorado’s top destination resorts, you will enjoy an incredible lifestyle while having the career you’ve always wanted.