Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager Clinical Nursing - Operating Room (OR)
at Centura Health
- PKR SURGERY
- PKR-PARKER ADVENTIST HOSPITAL
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Responsible for the management of clinical nursing practices and patient care delivery on the assigned unit(s). Role functions include management of human, fiscal, material, support and systems resources. Demonstrates a high level ofintegrity, willingness to take on new challenges and has the ability to inspire and empower staff.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 4 years of experience in acute care setting. 2 years of supervision experience, required
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- Bachelor's (BSN) degree, required
- Master's degree, preferred
- Current RN license in applicable state of work or current RN license from a participating state in National Licensure Compact for eligible states, required
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, required (within 3 months of hire)
- ACLS, preferred
- Must achieve and maintain appropriate facility identified national certification or other applicable Magnet national certification within one year of becoming Nurse Manager. NEA is acceptable Refer to RN Lic/Cert Policy for acceptable certifications.
- Credential: Nursing Spec
- Source: CNML
- National Nursing Certification in Speciality Area (refer to facility addendum)
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
At Parker Adventist Hospital, we are committed to excellence in health care. Ranked among the top hospitals in the nation for patient satisfaction, our expert doctors and experienced medical teams provide the best health care and excel in more than 55 medical specialties, including nationally-accredited Joint and Spine Programs, Birthplace and NICU, Cancer Center, Center for Bariatric Surgery and Level II Trauma Center Emergency Dept. Opening in 2004, Parker Adventist Hospital quickly flourished from a 56-bed community hospital to a 170-bed medical center. Parker is home to more than 1,100 highly-engaged, caregivers who love their work, their teams and live what it means to provide while person care – body, mind and spirit.