Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supervisor Clinical Pastoral Education
at Centura Health
- SAH CLINICAL PASTORAL EDUCATIO
- SAH-ST ANTHONY MEDICAL CAMPUS
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Plans, develops, implements, markets, and evaluates all Clinical Pastoral Education Programs, including three CPE units.
Supervises and evaluates students in the CPE Programs.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Three years ministry experience in a healthcare setting.
- Knowledge of ethical and religious guidelines, advanced directives, organ donation and other ethical concerns.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal relations, communication and facilitation skills.
- Ability to function as a member of an inter-disciplinary team.
- Mature understanding of the theological ecclesial foundation of Catholic health care ministry.
- Master of Divinity degree from an Association of Theological Schools, accredited seminary or an equivalent approved by the ACPE or NACC.
- Certified as an Associate or full Supervisor through the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education (ACPE), required
Physical Requirements: Sedentary work -(prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to 10lbs force occasionally)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
St. Anthony Hospital, located in Lakewood, Colorado, is a Level I Trauma Center with four trauma rooms including the T-10 room, a dedicated field-to-surgery suite ready 24/7 for trauma surgeons and specially trained teams who provide life-saving care to the most severely ill and injured patients. St. Anthony proudly provides a full range of medical specialties and health care services to Denver and the surrounding region with a state-of-the-art medical campus and Flight for Life. We’re also proud to be the recipient of numerous awards, certifications and accreditations from the American Heart Association; Chest Pain Center (CPC); American College of Cardiology; The Joint Commission’s National Quality Approval; Healthgrades; the Emergency Nurses Association Lantern Award; NAPBC Accreditation; American College of Radiology and many others. The St. Anthony Medical Campus in Lakewood combines our heritage of expert care with the latest in technology and innovation. If you’re looking to be part of a fast-paced environment where you can practice to the top of your profession in trauma, cardiology, stroke, neurosciences, breast imaging, cancer/oncology care, surgery and more, we invite you to apply.