Child & Family Support Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Program Director
at Child & Family Support Services
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
- Behavioral Health/ Social Work
Child & Family Support Services (CFSS) is accepting applications for an Assistant Program Director for the High Needs Care Coordination Department.
The Assistant Program Director must be also demonstrate an ability to relate to and build positive connections with teammates across roles, children and families and be comfortable working in a strength-based and family-centered way. Also must be able to work effectively within a team environment. Flexibility in scheduling, willingness to drive to travel throughout Maricopa County, and willingness to work within the homes/communities of the families we serve.
- Overseeing day to day operations of the Care Coordination departments in Maricopa County.
- Partnering with stakeholders (responding to funding sources, creating relationships with partner agencies, etc.)
- Provide supervision and support to Program Managers and other teammates within the department
- Measuring and tracking progress on program, agency and best practice deliverables
- Communicating effectively with Child and Family Teammates, stakeholders, therapists, case managers, agency management, etc.
- Participating in recruiting, interviewing and hiring efforts
- Providing ongoing coaching, support and supervision to teammates
- Promoting teammate development and evaluating work performance
- Modeling company values and other duties related to the provision, coordination and oversight of the Care Coordination department.
Flexibility in scheduling, willingness to transport children and families is required. Program Managers are required to submit a negative substance abuse test and be able to obtain fingerprint and criminal history background clearance. CPR, First Aid, and other required trainings that are provided by the agency. Reliable transportation is required, including proof of insurance and an acceptable driving record.
- Candidates must have Related Master's degree OR Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline and seven yearsof experience.
- Ability to provide clinical supervision and previous supervision experience is required.
The Assistant Program Director is required to submit a negative substance abuse test and be able to obtain fingerprint and criminal history background clearance. CPR, First Aid, and all required trainings that are provided by the agency. Reliable transportation is required, including proof of insurance and an acceptable driving record. This position will also participate in an on-call rotation.
We offer a full benefits package to all full-time employees; including medical, dental, life, disability, vision, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays, cell phone stipend, and mileage reimbursement.
Child & Family Support Services was founded in 2003 under the premise that the best environment for children and young adults is with their families and in their own communities. We have committed ourselves to developing in-home and community support that is unique and individualized. Direct support refers to support services such as mentoring, role-modeling, behavior coaching, living skills training, personal care, and family support tailored to the strengths and needs of the families we serve. We specialize in partnering with families to build effective relationships and to inspire hope for a positive future.