Child & Family Support Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager (LN or Targeted)
at Child & Family Support Services
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
- Behavioral Health/ Social Work
Child & Family Support Services (CFSS) is accepting applications for a Case Manager in Maricopa County area.
The Case Manager will be the family’s primary point of contact and will provide comprehensive care. We specialize in partnering with families to build effective relationships and to inspire hope for a positive future. This position requires a true mind-set of service delivery and creativity. This is a not supervisory position, and involves working directly with children and families. Majority of time is spent in homes and the community rather than in an office setting. A significant amount of case management/care coordination is required in this role.
- Providing ongoing case management (coordinating behavioral health services, medical care, education, placement, finances, and socialization services) to children and families.
- Collaborating with family, team members to create support plans that accurately capture the strengths, needs and culture of the family.
- Facilitating CFT meetings (establishing an agenda, setting and maintaining a strength based meeting environment, staying within timeframes, giving all team participants the opportunity to contribute, holding people accountable for their commitments and the ability to assist a team in developing a consensus) for children and families.
- Assisting children and families in securing needed community resources and linkages to other services. Helping families to identify natural and informal supports.
- Interacting professionally with other stakeholders Division of Child Safety (DCS), Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD), juvenile probation, Direct Service Providers (DSP), etc.)
- Minimum of four years related work experience or Related Bachelor's degree. Related Bachelor’s degree with two year related work experience or Related Master’s degree with one year of related work experience preffered.
- Has experience and/or familiar with community mental healthcare systems.
- Familiar with electronic medical record systems (EMR).
- Has experience in facilitating meetings.
We offer a full benefits package to all full-time employees; including medical, dental, life, disability, vision, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays, cell phone stipend, and mileage reimbursement.
Child & Family Support Services was founded in 2003 under the premise that the best environment for children and young adults is with their families and in their own communities. We have committed ourselves to developing in-home and community support that is unique and individualized. Direct support refers to support services such as mentoring, role-modeling, behavior coaching, living skills training, personal care, and family support tailored to the strengths and needs of the families we serve. We specialize in partnering with families to build effective relationships and to inspire hope for a positive future.