Child & Family Support Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Manager - MMWIA
at Child & Family Support Services
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
- Behavioral Health/ Social Work
Child & Family Support Services (CFSS) is accepting applications for a Program Manager- Children’s Program in Maricopa County.
Program Manager must also demonstrate an ability to relate to and build positive connections with children and adults, be comfortable working in a strength-based and family-centered way and be able to work effectively within a team environment. Flexibility in scheduling, willingness to drive to travel throughout Maricopa County, and willingness to work within the homes/communities of the families we work with is required.
Additional duties include:
- Managing day to day operations of support provided in multiple cities in Maricopa County.
- Partnering with stakeholders (responding to funding sources, creating relationships with partner agencies, etc.)
- Developing and reviewing support plans/assessments.
- Measuring and tracking progress and outcomes for young people and families
- Communicating effectively with families, Child and Family Team members (stakeholders, therapists, case managers, etc.), agency management.
- Participating in recruiting, interviewing and hiring.
- Providing supervision, coaching and support to staff.
- Promoting employee development and evaluating employee performance
- Facilitating team/employee meetings
- Modeling company values and other duties related to the provision, coordination and oversight of direct support and other outpatient behavioral health services.
- Direct support refers to support services such as mentoring, role-modeling, behavior coaching, living skills training, personal care, and family support tailored to the strengths and needs of the families we serve.
- Candidates must have Related Master's degree OR Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline and seven years of experience.
- Ability to provide clinical supervision and previous supervision experience is required.
The Program Manager is required to submit a negative substance abuse test and be able to obtain fingerprint and criminal history background clearance. CPR, First Aid, and Therapeutic Crisis Intervention are required trainings that are provided by the agency. Reliable transportation is required, including proof of insurance and an acceptable driving record. This position will also participate in an on-call rotation.
We offer a full benefits package to all full-time employees; including medical, dental, life, disability, vision, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays, cell phone stipend, and mileage reimbursement.
Child & Family Support Services was founded in 2003 under the premise that the best environment for children and young adults is with their families and in their own communities. We have committed ourselves to developing in-home and community support that is unique and individualized. Direct support refers to support services such as mentoring, role-modeling, behavior coaching, living skills training, personal care, and family support tailored to the strengths and needs of the families we serve. We specialize in partnering with families to build effective relationships and to inspire hope for a positive future.