City of Phoenix
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CRM Roadmap Product Manager
at City of Phoenix
ABOUT THIS POSITION
If you want to be a part of a transformational team, responsible for handling the 5th largest city’s various modernization projects, then this job is for you!
The City of Phoenix is seeking experienced and a highly-motivated technical and business oriented Product Manager to govern the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Roadmap to help the city convert their ideas into tangible and sustainable components that are repeatable and reportable. There is one (1) opening within the Information Technology Services Department.
The CRM Roadmap Product Manager serves as the domain lead for the city’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM roadmap, products and services. This candidate will be the lead over a matrixed team to manage the strategy, intake and implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform across the organization. The candidate will be expected to lead the research, discovery, prioritization and roadmap process for a set of features and functionality to benefit the city and its residents. The ideal candidate has deep experience with the CRM platform core functions, ability to document business processes and flows to technical design, and has a successful track record of delivering complex, highly visible projects and initiatives. The goal is to make it easier for the Phoenix residents to conduct business with the city.
The ideal candidate is a team player with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders (senior executives, project managers, applications and infrastructure staff, customers and partners). Working for a public municipality, the CRM Roadmap Product Manager must possess diplomacy, high emotional intelligence and collaboration while focused on delivering a viable product. A successful candidate will possess Agile/Scrum experience, technical platform experience, product life-cycle management and IT project management. Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to produce professional product and project artifacts and reports is critical to meet audit requirements.
The CRM Roadmap Product Manager is a strategic role that understands the CRM platform and acts as a trusted advisor and leader to guide executive leadership towards the best practice designs and configurations. An innovative perspective on product development is important to this role. This position reports to the City’s Deputy Chief Information Officer of the Project Portfolio Management division in Phoenix, AZ. This position will have minimal travel.
The successful candidate will be integral in the implementation of key projects that will modernize the way the City delivers its services to residents and customers. Additionally, the successful candidates will appreciate the outstanding benefits package, including professional development funds in support of increasing knowledge and expertise in the industry. With Phoenix’s generous paid vacation time, the successful candidate can enjoy the city’s many attractions, including major sports and cultural events, award-winning restaurants, museums and endless outdoor activities. Phoenix is an emerging leader in technology, and we want individuals who are ready to be a part of this exciting transformation.
Recruitment may close when we have received a sufficient number of qualified applications.
$73,653- $109,658 annually. Appointment can be made above the minimum depending upon qualifications.
A comprehensive benefits package is offered which includes traditional pension with employer and employee contributions; choice of medical HMO, PPO, or HSA plan; dental; vision; life insurance; long-term disability; 401(a) and 457 plans; medical enrollment includes a monthly $150 City contribution to a Post-Employment Health Plan; bus/light rail pass; tuition reimbursement program; paid time off includes 11.5 paid holidays, 12 vacation days, and 15 sick days. For more details, visit: Unit 7 Benefits
- Three (3) years of experience in CRM and/or product management, including project leader responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, information technology, or related field
- This is a salaried/exempt position, and incumbents must have the ability to work after hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
- Only the highest qualified candidates will be posted to the eligible to hire list.
- This position may be subject to Criminal Justice Information Systems (CJIS) background standards. Candidates who receive a conditional offer of employment must be fingerprinted and will have their fingerprints used to check the Criminal History Records of the State of Arizona Department of Public Safety and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Any records returned will be reviewed to determine the candidate’s suitability for the job.
- Some positions and assignments within the City may be required to pass specific background checks and/or a polygraph relative to the department. The general factors for disqualification are listed at https://www.phoenix.gov/hrsite/Documents/disqualifierscivilian.pdf
- Some positions in this classification require the use of personal or City vehicles on City business. Individuals must be physically capable of operating the vehicles safely, possess an appropriate valid Arizona driver’s license, possess personal insurance coverage, and have an acceptable driving record.
- The City job description can be found: https://www.phoenix.gov/hrsite/JobDescriptions/09440.pdf
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Includes the job requirements listed above, plus:
- Master’s Degree in Business/Public Administration, Information Technology or a related field
- Current PMI Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
- Experience working in public sector/municipality
- Experience using Power BI and/or PWA (MS Project Server-Online) Experience
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online by completing the required information and attaching, as one document, your cover letter and resume. Please include your experience as it relates to the qualifications stated above. Only the highest qualified may be posted to the eligible to hire list.
YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME,
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- All finalists for positions are subject to a criminal background check applicable to the department or position.
- For other important information related to employment with the City of Phoenix, please click here.
- Link to All City of Phoenix Employment Opportunities
- If you need assistance applying for this job, please contact our HR Connection Center at (602) 495-5700.
IT Project Manager, JC: 09440, ID#29977, 01/2/2018, 6 mos, CH , Benefits: 007, Q
City of Phoenix employees commit to Work Smart, Be Kind, Spend Wisely.
City of Phoenix is an equal opportunity employer. AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni who meet the required qualifications are encouraged to apply.