Citywide Banks Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Market President II
at Citywide Banks Inc.
Citywide Banks is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Market President manages overall lending deposits and treasury management department activities that extend credit to bank customers. Plans and implements sales of business banking products targeted toward the small-medium sized business. Monitors and maintains profitability.
1. Serve as member of management team
2. Analyze and screen loan requests for commercial loan team. Present to the Board of Directors for approval when the proposed loan is beyond lending authority.
3. Manage large or complex commercial loans as needed, and counsel loan customers on loan management and beneficial financial strategies.
4. Obtain new business/commercial banking relationships in accordance with Bank targets.
5. Compile and analyze market research data to develop a list of prospects.
6. Oversee all stages of business/commercial banking prospects, including coordination of duties for credit analysts, administrative assistants, cash management and others.
7. Lead by example, communicate vision with a passion and maintaining the focus on mission and purpose consistent with the Heartland model.
8. Open positive communication within the bank.
9. Maintain a positive work culture.
10. Delegate responsibility to subordinate staff.
11. Attract, select, develop, track performance, reward, motivate, mentor and retain a professional staff.
12. Oversee market's CRA efforts.
13. Serve as bank representative in professional, business, and community organizations to promote bank services.
14. Perform other duties as assigned.
This position does have supervisory responsibilities.
1. Master’s Degree
2. 10 + years experience and/or training
3. Proficient in MS Office
4. Or equivalent combination of education and experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Citywide Banks offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. Our customers will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring our customers the personal attention they deserve backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will