Citywide Banks Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior nCino Business Analyst
at Citywide Banks Inc.
Citywide Banks is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Senior nCino Business Analyst is responsible for helping Heartland meet its objectives and goals by working with business units to analyze and implement technology solutions to solve issues and improve efficiencies.
This position will work with the Salesforce team to define, prioritize, and execute the nCino Commercial Loan Origination system. The ideal candidate will need to have experience with banking especially with Commercial Lending and commercial loan origination process. Experience with the nCino Commercial Loan Origination system and/or Salesforce CRM is a plus.
II. PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes and models the business domain to create a complete picture of work-flows, task assignments and technical requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed software; including analyzing documents and processes to establish problem areas.
- Acts as liaison with system users and various stakeholders, especially Commercial Sales and Credit partners, in developing usability requirements by conducting interviews, performing surveys and administering questionnaires.
- Work in partnership with peers in the Salesforce Center of Excellence to support Heartlands growing Salesforce and nCino implementation.
- Acts as liaison with information systems staff to develop technical requirements.
- Develops relationship with key vendors to stay abreast of strategic direction for vendor products.
- Provides mentoring and project assistance to other Business Analysts.
- Works with Project Manager to define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects.
- Identifies and validates the key business requirements.
- Conducts feasibility studies for new proposed systems.
- Produces requirement definition documents and determines the cost benefit analysis as needed.
- Designs dataflow diagrams for current process and new proposed system or improvements..
- Evaluates and recommends potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Creates functional requirements in use cases. Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray business needs.
- Specifies requirements that are in line with the company's vision and mission
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or related field; or equivalent years of experience
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field; or equivalent years of experience.
- 5+ years of Business Analysis experience, Financial Services experience preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in Information Services or related field.
- Expert knowledge of requirement gathering and analysis methodologies, Commercial Lending, Credit, and Commercial CRM knowledge strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of current industry trends and technologies.
- Knowledge of multiple software applications and architectures, experience with Salesforce and nCino and banking recordkeeping platforms preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Office and additional MS Tools, RDBMS concepts and Information Technology skills.
- High level of understanding of enterprise tools.
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle.
- Project Management methodologies.
IIBA certification (or equivalent Business Analyst certification) preferred
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Citywide Banks offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. Our customers will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring our customers the personal attention they deserve backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will