Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager Distribution Sales
at Click Bond
- FLSA Status
- Regular Full-Time
- 1st Shift
The Distribution Sales Manager proactively manages the relationships with Distributors. This includes leading and supporting the closure of revenue opportunities over phone, email and through face to face meetings, training the Distribution Channel partners on our products and equipping them with the tools and knowledge they need in order to leverage our values and solutions to their fullest advantage.
- Day to day management of distributors and principal point of contact: Pricing, discounts and quoting, inventory position, and POS performance.
- Order status queries.
- Product training.
- Support fields sales teams with distributor engagement as required.
- Manages product demonstrations to prospects and partners to develop new business opportunities.
- Recruitment, Enablement and Development of unmanaged partners through Distribution channel.
- Managing all contract agreements and highlighting concerns/discrepancies for resolution (including but not limited to LTA price agreements)
- Provides weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts.
- Plans, deploys and reports on QBRs (quarterly business reviews).
- Learns and maintains in-depth knowledge of Click Bond products and technologies, competitive products and industry trends.
- Communicates industry trends to internal team and present business case for new opportunity thru the NBO/NPI process when applicable.
- Ensure that all related policies and practices comply with company, customer, and regulatory standards and agreements Report immediately all suspicious and hazardous conditions to a supervisor.
- Understand and observe all safety guidelines and assure quality and safety by complying with all appropriate CBI policies and procedures
- Assist in maintaining clean, orderly and hazard-free work areas
- Able to work with minimal supervision, be a self-starter and be detail oriented.
- Frequent travel to meet customers and Distribution partners required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Good communication skills are essential
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of customer and partner satisfaction
- A structured and methodical way of working
- Fastener industry background with knowledge of commercial and military aerospace market requirements is desirable.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or equivalent skills and experience.
- B2B channel sales experience
Click Bond Way - Key Attributes
- Communicates respectfully to all team members, vendors, and visitors.
- Models a positive attitude.
- Actively listens to others and supports the team environment.
- Asks questions and learns from mistakes.
- Executes tasks with minimal errors in a timely and efficient manner
- Attendance is consistent and meets or exceeds company standards.