Coast and Harbor Associates, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager for Federal Projects
at Coast and Harbor Associates, Inc.
Job Reference #: 11298863
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - Project / Program
|Owner’s project management firm is seeking a Project Manager for Federal Projects with significant experience managing the Design and Construction of various Governmental projects. Projects are typically challenging, complex and at times highly confidential. |
This position involves working with multiple federal agencies on behalf of our Federal client. This position will have responsibilities in Programming, Design Stage, Construction Stage, and Occupancy, with an emphasis on ensuring Schedule, Cost, Scope and contract compliance for the assigned projects.
Representative responsibilities include:
• Responsible for overseeing overall project delivery;
• Manages project team with project controls, quality assurance, administration and other responsibilities;
• Responsible for managing all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned project;
• Reviews consultant invoices and contractor requisitions for payment;
• Responsible for change order management;
• Assists Federal Client to resolve design-related, construction-related issues and occupancy-related issues; and
• Supports Federal Client in resolving disputes.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management, or Architecture;
· Experience in project/construction management;
· Experience with at least two large office projects completed within the last six years;
· 10 years overall project manager experience; and
· Ability to obtain government clearance (HSPD-12 clearance).