Cocopah Indian Tribe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cocopah Casino - Cage Shift Lead
at Cocopah Indian Tribe
The Cage Lead supervises the overall operation of all Cage Cashiers. The Cage Lead will monitor the performances of all personnel in his/her area.
Applicants must be of good physical health as this job requires to stand and lifting of heavy objects.
In the entertainment industry one may be subject to a work environment containing excessive noise, smoke and stress.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly responsible for all training of the Cage Cashiers.
- Familiar with the federal currency transaction reporting guidelines and implements the same.
- Processes, verifies, supervises and countersigns hand paid jackpots.
- Processes, verifies, supervises and countersigns blackjack fills/credits.
- Responsible for verifying cashier’s banks at the end of shift and when there are overages/shortages.
- May participate in job interviews and writing employee evaluations.
- Accountable for all transactions in the Cashier area.
- Keep daily shift log of incidents, tardiness, absences, etc.
- Monitors, documents and counsels all Cage personnel.
- Provides leadership and administration of discipline to subordinates.
- Provides exceptional customer service; handles minor disputes concerning Cashiers and customers.
- Must understand and comply with internal control regulations.
- Assists in departmental procedures and ensures training and compliance is conducted on Title 31.
- Casino operation is 24/7, must be able to work any and all shifts.
- Will perform other position requirements as assigned by the Cage Manager or Floor Manager.
Skill / Requirements
- Must be certifiable through the Arizona Dept. of Gaming and the Cocopah Tribal Gaming Office.
- Must have 1 year customer service experience.
- Must have knowledge of Title 31 regulations.
- Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Must possess strong written and verbal skills.
- Must have thorough knowledge of NIGC regulations, Tribal/State Compact, Departmental Procedures, and Internal Controls.
- Must have 1 year cash handling experience.
- Must possess excellent math and organizational skills.
- Must have at least 2 years of supervisory experience or at least 2 years cage cashiering experience.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and on going random tests.
Thank you for your time and interest in the Cocopah Indian Tribe.
In order for us to consider you an eligible applicant, we will be needing you to submit an official application. Please click the URL link, visit Cocopah.com to apply, or contact Cocopah HR at 928-627-2102.
Have a great day.