Cocopah Indian Tribe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cocopah Casino - Security Coordinator
at Cocopah Indian Tribe
Under the direct supervision of the Security Manager. The security coordinator is responsible for overseeing the activities of the security shift which provides safety and protects all patrons, employees and casino assets. In absence of Security Manager, report to the Floor Manager on duty.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Brief officers at the beginning of shift and assign posts.
- Maintain knowledge of officer's post/whereabouts.
- Settle minor disputes.
- Brief Security Mgr. on any and all problems and incidents.
- Assist Security Mgr. with schedules
- Keep shift log of incidents
- Issue/retrieve equipment during shift.
- Remain alert to security problems during shift.
- Guard property against fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal entry.
- Escort in hopper fills and jackpots.
- Monitor all areas to ensure compliance with law regulation, Casino policies and procedures.
- Collect shift logs/incident reports and provide copies of any incident involving compact violations to Tribal Gaming Office.
- Assist is training new Security Officers
- Enforce policies and procedures in a consistent manner.
Skill / Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- A minimum of 1 year supervisory experience preferred
- Must have a thorough understanding of Gaming Compact and Casino Policies and Procedures.
- Law Enforcement Background and/or education preferred
- Knowledge of all casino and bingo and methods of cheating.
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently
- Ability to remain standing and or walking for up to 12 hours
- Must be certifiable through the Arizona Dept. of Gaming/Tribal Gaming Office.
- Successful candidates will be subject to pre-employment on-going random drug testing.
PHYSICAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENTS:
The physical and work environments described here are representative of those that must be met and are encountered by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. In the Entertainment industry, the employee may be subject to a work environment containing excessive noise, smoke and stress. Applicants should be in good physical health as while performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk and bend for extended periods.
Thank you for your time and interest in the Cocopah Indian Tribe.
In order for us to consider you an eligible applicant, we will be needing you to submit an official application. Please click the URL link, visit Cocopah.com to apply, or contact Cocopah HR at 928-627-2102.
Have a great day.