CODAC Health, Recovery & Wellness Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supervisor - Linkage (Clinical - Afterhours)
at CODAC Health, Recovery & Wellness Inc.
Summary: Responsible for effective coaching and clinical supervision of staff supervised in facilitation of the members adult recovery teams in securing and managing behavioral health services that aid in the members recovery from mental illness and/or addiction disorders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides effective coaching, clinical and administrative supervision of assigned staff.
- Ensures prompt and effective documentation by all staff supervised.
- Audits a minimum of twenty (20) behavioral health charts weekly, ensuring that appropriate actions are initiated to resolve chart deficiencies.
- Monitors and provides coaching to ensure prompt and effective documentation of covered service encounters.
- Provides direct supervision and coaching to ensure accuracy of Risk Assessment in members’ charts and in NextGen.
- Ensures that staff supervised possesses required competencies in all aspects of their job duties.
- Works with staff to ensure that members receive services in the most appropriate level of care for that member at that time.
- Provides coaching to staff supervised in facilitation of adult recovery teams.
- Supervises and evaluates staff supervised per CODAC guidelines.
- Provides one hour weekly of professional supervision to unlicensed staff supervised.
- Participates in staffing, case conferences, or other meetings, as appropriate.
- Supervises level and intensity of services contained in the members’ individual service plans.
- Supervises maintenance of member records in accordance with agency and funding source requirements.
- Meets regularly with staff supervised to coordinate activities, address issues, and resolve problems and review service goals and objectives.
- Performs staff supervision and performance evaluations per agency guidelines.
- Attends community meetings and communicates outcome to appropriate staff.
- Meets with treatment providers to review utilization and medical necessity.
- Supervises staff in facilitation of member progress toward individualized service plan and recovery goals.
- Works with providers and state agencies to coordinate member care.
- Performs other related activities in accordance with agency growth and changes.
Skill / Requirements
Education and/or Experience:
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or related behavioral health field and three (3) years' related experience, including three (3) years’ experience coordinating or supervising the work of others. (preferred).
- Bachelor‚s degree social work, psychology, counseling, or related behavioral health field; plus five (5) years related experience including, three (3) years’ experience coordinating or supervising the work of others.
- Licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health required OR; Licensed by the Arizona Board of Nursing as an Registered Nurse, preferred
- Valid Arizona Driver’s license, proof of current insurance and willingness to use personal vehicle. Driver’s license is an essential requirement for performing duties for this position.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record - no more than 2 moving violations or a license suspension in past 3 years.
Salary depends on candidates:
Education level, years of experience and AZBBHE license
To apply directly please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply directly online. If another window does not open, it may be blocked by a popup blocker. Simultaneously press the CTRL button on your keyboard and click the link again.