Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager - Transitions
at Connections AZ
Job Reference #: 26207977
Categories: Non-Profit/Social Services, Healthcare - Support Services, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Job ID 2019-2080
# of Openings 1
Job Locations US-AZ-PhoenixCategory Social Services
Shift Regular - M - F - 8a - 5p
Connections Health Solutions is hiring a Crisis Case Manager who will facilitate discharge planning, obtain collateral, and assist in the outreach process. Works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary treatment team to coordinate care and discharge planning for patients, their family members, clinics, local providers, and/or other referral sources. Assists with the flow of patients in the clinic, managing referrals and communication with community partners. Provides community education and outreach.
- Collaborates with the Treatment team to develop and implement an individualized person-centered Treatment Plan that is appropriate for a short-term intervention. Gather collateral from the patient and involved parties to provide a more thorough assessment of what the BHR's immediate needs are for treatment and discharge.
- Assists in managing daily flow of referrals, patients, and processes at the Transitions clinic.
- Actively coordinate care for patients to ensure services are coordinated with facility staff. Identify and address gaps in service needs for participating parties in service delivery to the patient, and make appropriate recommendations to meet patients' needs upon discharge.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary treatment team to engage, monitor and communicate with the individual ensuring that safety is maintained while meeting the individual's needs.
- Maintain the clinic records, including documentation of activities performed as part of the service delivery process. Obtain signatures from patient regarding treatment, as necessary. Document all services and patient activities in the medical record regarding brief interventions, coordination of care, discharge planning, treatment planning, etc.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Contracted Health Plan and Maricopa County Regional Behavioral Health Authority (RBHA) system and potential funding sources.
- Participate in individual and group supervision as required. Participate in ongoing education, including in-services, training, and other activities to maintain and improve competency. Demonstrate competency through post-testing, skill observation, and performance as assessed by direct supervisor.
- Engages community partners in education and outreach to promote the Transitions Care Program.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- An Associate's Degree in behavioral health or related field
- at least 4 years of behavioral health experience, with at least 1 year in the delivery of crisis services
- Bachelor's Degree in behavioral health or related field AND at least 2 years of behavioral health, with at least 1 year in the delivery of crisis services
- Comfortable with public speaking
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!