Continuum Of Colorado
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CoC - Home and Community Support Supervisor (Colorado Springs)
at Continuum Of Colorado
Continuum of Colorado’s Home and Community Support department has a fantastic opportunity for a Home and Community Support Supervisor who will get to supervise and oversee the day-to-day operations of Massage Therapists and Movement / Music Therapists. You'll have a flexible schedule in order to be available to staff and to monitor staff trainings, review documentation, review schedules, review and approve timecards, and supervise the staff’s adherence to the individual in service’s Service Plan/Plan of Care. This position will be based out of Colorado Springs, CO.
We're committed to a great work-life balance here so our offices are closed on Fridays; you'll get to work Monday-Thursday (typically 9 hours/day for a 36-hour workweek).
More about what you'll get to do as our Supervisor!
- Direct staff activities to ensure individuals in services' needs are being appropriately addressed and documented. Provide clear objectives and support as needed
- Per regulation, provide three annual on-site and remote supervisions to monitor applicable services and complete customer satisfaction assessment
- Assist Regional Manager in completing personnel related documentation (to include review/ approval of timesheets); monitor staff attendance, punctuality, and use of available leave
- Per regulation, complete annual performance evaluation for staff which will include direct observations of services
- Identify staff training needs and communicates those with the Regional Manager
- Assure individuals in services' schedules are prepared and communicated to families and others as needed. Attend and participate in individuals in services' meetings
- Prepare, review, and track documentation, including case notes, incident reports, critical incidents, and consumer satisfaction, as well as supervisory assessments, annual assessments, monthly service records, and Service Plans/Plan of Care
- Work with Regional Manager to prepare and present Human Rights Committee reports
- Prepare and/or assure documentation is complete in preparation for Service Plan Meetings as appropriate
- Write Individual Service and Support Plans (ISSP) and protocols for individuals in services per individual's plan, and train staff on how to implement ISSP; conduct annual follow-up for ISSP
- Assist in providing direct care support and on-call emergency back-up as needed
The Good Stuff - Starting Salary and Benefits!
Here's some of the excellent benefits we offer and why it's great to work here!
$20.30 - $23.74/hour
- A great work-life balance where a full-time work week = 36 hours
- Health/dental/vision coverage* Employer paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
- Employer-paid training
Must have's to be our Supervisor!
- Bachelors Degree or two years advanced study at an accredited college or university preferred
- Two years supervisory or management experience, preferably in developmental disabilities or in a Home Health Agency
- Working knowledge of the Developmental Disabilities and Department of Health systems, rules and regulations, preferred
- One year experience working with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Ability to effectively manage daily program operations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate at all levels with managers, subordinates, individuals in services and others
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to use agency approved crisis intervention.Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work as appropriate.
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work
- Valid Colorado driver's license/proof of insurance
- Meet our driving requirements; no suspensions/revocations and less than 3 tickets in the past 3 years
Environment varies from office setting to community to various homes and work settings, and requires the ability to access these settings in various weather conditions.