Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Location: La Causa Construction - 1008 E Buckeye Rd. Suite #130., Phoenix, AZ 85034
Office Manager shall be in charge of the daily office duties in operating a construction office, such as doing paperwork, filing, coordinating subcontractors, processing invoices, maintaining databases, collecting expense data, stocking the office with supplies, typing skills and have computer competence. Also to assist in preparing bid proposal packages with management staff. Collecting and distributing mail or deliveries. Collecting and maintaining subcontractor and vendor insurance certificates. Tracking all preliminary lien notices from suppliers and subcontractors.
The position requires construction experience in managing daily operation duties, proficient in using Excel and Microsoft Word, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
High school diploma and preferred at least 2 years of higher education with at least 3 years of experience in construction office management
- Manage daily operations of the construction office.
- Monitor Insurance certificates from subcontractors and vendors as required.
- They must have management skills in working one on one with clients as well as government entities. They must be able to prepare documents and coordinate required signatures.
- Schedule appointments for meetings with project teams and assist project managers in preparing necessary documentation.
- Assist in preparing proposals to be submitted on bid projects.
- Prepare documentation for specific projects for signature by Director.
Employee will attend training session to improve and stream line operations as to increase productivity.
Work is performed in structured environments.
Reports to and is supervised directly by the President, Project Manager and Contract Specialist. Employee is also accountable for understanding and complying with CPLC policies and procedures.