Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
National Desk Assistant - Workforce Management
DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: Provides administrative support in the monitoring of statistical data related to real-time actual and forecasted call volumes, average handling time, and staffing to ensure compliance of weekly plans for contact center sites. Compiles data and reports which assist in overall contact center operations. Assists in maintaining associates' phone log in codes and coordinates the voluntary time off process.
- Compiles call volume, average handle time and staffing data.
- Assists analysts in examining trend analysis and making accommendations for operations improvements.
- Assists in determining proper response to real-time deviation from forecasts.
- Collects data that supports recommendations for changes to call overflow, call allocation, and staffing to maintain proper load balance between contact center sites.
- Supports analysts in administration of company voluntary time off process.
- Runs and distributes standard reports as requested.
- Maintains accurate phone log-ins for associates.
- Develops ability to recognize areas of possible risk and learns to utilize analysis and judgement to offer suggestions for improvements.
- Completes additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent experience. Associate Degree a plus.
EXPERIENCE: 2 years contact center experience. Must be familiar with Lucent CentreVu management software, IEX, Excel, and Access.
COMPLEXITY: Strong communication skills. Displays professional and competent demeanor and maintains confidentiality of both contact center statistics and contact center associate information. Receives and carries out direction from management while seeking out best practices.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Interfaces with cross functional teams at all levels.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Flexibility in scheduled hours.
Full Time - Regular