Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pharmacist General Manager
at CVS Health
We have an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacist General Manager with a minimum of 5 years operations experience, who is strong leading and developing teams! The General Manager is responsible for coordinating the Pharmacy operations at Omnicare of Prescot, in Prescot, Arizona. This pharmacy is located at 930 12th Place, Prescott, Arizona 86305. This Long Term Care Pharmacy is open Monday - Friday 9:00 am -6:00 pm (closed Saturday and Sunday), has 8 employees and dispenses around 1100 scripts weekly. Omnicare is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS, Inc. which is a Fortune 8 company, employing over 300,000 associates. Omnicare is a national provider of long term care pharmacy services delivering more than 70 million prescriptions a year.
The Pharmacist General Manager (GM) will report to a District Director of Operations and will develop and implement strategies to improve operational excellence and outstanding customer service within the assigned pharmacy. The GM is responsible for ensuring operational excellence through the delivery of the right drug, to the right place, at the right time!
The leader in this role will have the opportunity to impact our business in the following ways:
* Run the operational performance of the designated pharmacy utilizing financial acumen and P&L experience, while achieving operational targets and maintaining all federal, state, and local compliance requirements
* Consults with internal and external partners to ensure medication needs are maintained, and identify customer risks and opportunities
* Tap into expertise in supply chain and operations of the pharmacy to improve processes and build optimal efficiency
* Accountable for mentoring, developing, recruiting, hiring, training, and engagement of pharmacy staff in order deliver on pharmacy goals
* Ensuring that all organization activities and operational metrics are executed in compliance with state and/or federal regulations and laws governing financial and pharmacy operations
* Responsible for managing the budget and meeting/exceeding site budget and financial goals, which includes optimizing cost management in line with script counts
* Reinforce operating policies, procedures and process to ensure operational perfection, results, and identify changes to improve efficiencies
Join the company helping people on their path to better health! Our organization offers a competitive benefit package including vacation and holiday paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, work/life balance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS stores.
* At least 5 years of operations management experience, with a demonstrated track record of managing workflow and resources, quality and compliance, and leading and directing teams
* Must currently have an active Pharmacist license that is in good standing with the State of Arizona
* Ability to travel 20% of the time.
* Prior healthcare, manufacturing and/or supply chain is preferred
* Long Term Care experience
* Pharm D or Master’s degree in business, finance, logistics or related discipline
* Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.