Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Relationship Manager
Who We Are
Founded in 1991, Docutech offers a wide range of document technology solutions for mortgage, home equity, and consumer lending from document generation to eDelivery, eSign and print fulfillment. Docutech sets the standard in providing market-proven technology and unrivaled customer service to our clients, their workforce and their clients. Docutech’s knowledge and solutions empower lending professionals to efficiently produce accurate loan packages in all 50 states to ensure compliance with constantly changing laws and regulations.
Who We Are Looking For
In the Client Relationship Manager (CRM) role, the CRM is responsible for the daily tactical management of the client relationship, helping clients achieve production quota and other strategic account objectives. The CRM represents the entire range of company products/services to assigned clients, ensuring assigned clients’ needs and expectations are met by Docutech.
How You Can Help Us Grow
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned client accounts in Detroit, MI area.
- Assume responsibility for the daily management of the client relationship which includes operational client support backed by additional resources at Docutech. Rotation between local client sites will be required on a frequent basis.
- Maintain the client’s ConformX/Solex system configurations.
- Support the maintenance, creation & customization of client’s document library.
- Troubleshoot and solution client’s operational issues, communicating and documenting requirements, testing plans, and projected timelines.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, services and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and clients’ expectations.
- Meet assigned metrics and Key Performance Indicators that reflect and support Docutech’s strategic objectives
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate client needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address client needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Works closely with the Client Support team to ensure client satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Follows company policies and procedures to ensure the integrity of Docutech’s products.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within mortgage industry and/or mortgage technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines and deliver high quality results.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology preferred, but not required.
What We Offer
Our environment is a fast paced, results driven office setting. We value employees who perform with minimal supervision and who are team players. While we constantly strive for great results we also value work-life balance. We are industry leaders and we recognize this is a reflection of our employees.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth and development
- Competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Generous time off
- Health and wellness programs