Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Success Executive
Who We Are Looking For
The Client Success Executive is an individual contributor role responsible for ensuring exceptional client service to our largest accounts and helping to meet revenue and other strategic account objectives. This role represents the entire range of company products/services to assigned clients, while leading the client account planning cycle and ensuring assigned clients’ needs and expectations are met by Docutech. The individual in this role will represent the company at the senior executive level and understand business initiatives of assigned accounts, establishing superior relationships with senior and mid-level management. We are looking for someone who lives in Dallas/Central US to be close to our clients.
How You Can Help Us Grow
- Establish and maintain productive, professional relationships with key personnel and all levels of management in assigned client accounts.
- Collaborate with and coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, professional services, and management resources to meet account performance objectives and clients’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for revenue and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively lead joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate client needs on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate with Implementation team to develop solutions that best address client needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Represent company in a professional way that will build trust with accounts and relationships by being a complete expert in the field and with company products and processes.
- Lead business reviews for assigned accounts, with frequency based on tier levels.
- Connect with assigned clients regularly and attends all client reviews.
- Keep abreast with client projects and contribute to team goals.
- Serve as an adviser to clients and forecast /assist with cross-selling future initiatives, products and processes.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with the Client Management team to ensure client satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Follow company policies and procedures to ensure the integrity of Docutech’s products.
- Enlist the support of sales, implementation resources, integration resources, product resources, and other management resources as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
- MINIMUM of 5 years of work experience in the mortgage or finance industry is REQUIRED
- In-depth knowledge of the mortgage lending process and mortgage loan programs is REQUIRED
- Strong understanding of internal product/processes of large lending institutions associated with consumer or mortgage
- Ability to work from a relationship viewpoint as well as being detailed-oriented in the products and processes
- Strong time management with the ability to multi-task while meeting strict deadlines; decision making is essential
- The ability to create and conduct product presentations and demos for clients
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically, and to execute tactical plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to travel up to 50% is necessary
- Experience managing large lending institutions and/or financial entities on multiple projects from start to finish is strongly preferred
- Experience working with senior level management is a plus
What We Offer
Our environment is a fast paced, results driven office setting. We value employees who perform with minimal supervision and who are team players. While we constantly strive for great results we also value work-life balance. We are industry leaders and we recognize this is a reflection of our employees.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth and development
- Competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Generous paid time off and flexible schedules
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions