EaglePicher Technologies, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at EaglePicher Technologies, LLC
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Program Management
This position acts as business liaison to customer(s) to develop and maintain customer satisfaction and deliver quality products to meet customers' performance and schedule requirements. Program Manager leads, manages, coordinates and reports on multiple programs; assembles and guides cross-functional project teams in a matrix environment; works with Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations and Quality to ensure on- time performance and the integrity of the work across business divisions; ensures timely proposal development, proposal costing, program cost control and monitoring; prepares reports for EPT/EPMP Management team and customers; communicates frequently with team members regarding project status and identifies and resolves project problems and issues; and initiates action to identify and resolve project problems/issues and reports on mitigating steps and actions taken to ensure timely deliverables, project success and quality. Other activities include obtaining additional business, scheduling user acceptance testing and organizing participants, training coordination and determining the impacts and criticality of change requests across the various business units.
• Development and Maintenance of the project business plan and to coordinate each project through the Stage Gate process
• Develop and administer detailed project schedules
• Budget tracking and adherence
• Serve as primary customer liaison
• Monitor and report status of ongoing contracts to senior managers and primary customer stakeholders
• Identify project issues and assign risk
• Interface with interdepartmental stakeholders to successfully execute project requirements
• Provide detailed budget analysis and sales forecast reports associated with key customer accounts
• Develop and execute opportunity capture strategies/assist in building business/project opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree
• Program/Project Management experience preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Demonstrated results leading activities in support of:
o Program Management
o Supply Chain Management
o ERP system reporting
o Contract Management
o Operations Experience within related field preferred
• Background/experience in batteries/electro chemistries or power electronics preferred
• Proficiency with MS Office suite of products and MS Project
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
• Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
• 10 paid holidays and PTO;
• Matching 401K;
• Tuition reimbursement;
• Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.