EaglePicher Technologies, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at EaglePicher Technologies, LLC
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Quality Assurance
Establishes, implements, and directs the quality management systems and quality assurance guidelines for product quality, test procedures, and reliability. Leads a Quality support team to ensure that quality standards, procedures, and controls are followed and documented and data analysis drives continuous improvement.
• Manage the factory quality system from end to end and track metrics
• Audit compliance to quality system and drive expeditious resolution
• Resolution of problems or non-compliances and providing accurate and thorough documentation of problem resolutions to internal and external customers
• Working knowledge of AS9100, ISO9000 or equivalent.
• Establish strong relationships with customers and customer representatives to instill confidence of company capabilities
• Drive continuous reduction of process variation
• Use data and factory metrics to drive continuous improvement projects
• Complete strategic quality projects following the EaglePicher Quality Roadmap
• Must possess demonstrated ability to implement change and be results focused
• Able to work and achieve goals with little direction
• Detailed knowledge of lean manufacturing / continuous improvement techniques
• Must possess excellent organizational and team working/building skills
• Ability to delegate effectively and utilize available resources
• Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills required
• Computer skills in PC windows/software environment required with knowledge of current versions of Microsoft Word, Excel and Project with PowerPoint and Access preferred
Bachelors in Engineering, Industrial Management, Business or related discipline; or equivalent experience
Must be a U.S. Citizen
5+ years’ experience in QA systems implementation or management with 3 years as a Manager in a medium to large-size manufacturing environment, preferably in a technology focused industry
Strong background in Problem Solving Methodology
Broad knowledge of statistical process control.
Diverse knowledge of inspection and control methods, techniques and documentation.
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Strong computer skills including web-based ERP software, Microsoft Office applications and metrics presentation.