EaglePicher Technologies, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior IT Operations Manager
at EaglePicher Technologies, LLC
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- IT Infrastructure
We are looking for a Senior IT Operations Manager to help support EaglePicher Technologies IT department.
- Plans, directs, and controls, through the IT operations team the activities of systems operations, technical support, solution center and change management.
- Develops and establishes department objectives, standards and procedures.
- Oversees the budgeting and long range planning of the department.
- Also responsible for project prioritization, department morale, communication of corporate objectives, availability of system resources and customer base satisfaction.
- Areas of responsibility include: systems administration, network administration, storage/backup administration, performance and capacity planning, disaster recovery and business continuity coordination, IT security operations and oversight (working with InfoSec team and CISO).
- Interacts at high level with company management, clients, partners/vendors providing technology solutions.
- Five plus years supervisory experience
- Ten plus years of ERP experience, preferably with Plex Online
- Experience with SAP, Oracle, or other online ERP systems helpful
- Project management skills required. PMP certification helpful
- Demonstrated understanding of process and process improvement
- Manufacturing background preferred
- Background in QMS helpful
- Able to communicate effectively to all levels of employees
- Willing to travel
- Must be US Citizen
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.