East West Family of Companies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Property Manager - The Ascent
at East West Family of Companies
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Ascent, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a personable Assistant Property Manager for the The Ascent in Avon, CO.
- Provides administrative support to the Property Manager in all functions required of the Property Management Department.
- Issues and controls unit keys. Performs periodic key inventories.
- Follows up with owner and rental guest requests.
- Assists with arrival inspections of units and periodic inspections and inventories.
- Inputs reservations for owners and guests of owners and provides reservations forecasts when requested.
- Schedules and follows-up on housekeeping and maintenance services.
- Prepares, follows-up and posts work orders including all vendor invoicing for the Property Manager’s review.
- Processes invoices and maintains unit status in the various software systems.
- Be familiar with and perform to requirements of Owner Service Representative job description.
- Provides assistance to other departments as needed.
- Participate and support East West Resorts Safety program.
- Initiate and complete inspections for specific homes, organize and file according to departmental requirements on PM public drive.
Location: The Ascent - Avon, CO
Employment Type: Part Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: April through October - 24 to 32 hours per week; November through March, 40 hours per week. Some weekends.
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Two years of college or trade school or suitable industry experience managing property operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be organized and know how to prioritize.
- Able to remain calm under pressure, juggle many things at once.
- Ability to work irregular hours and days.
- Windows. Microsoft office (Word and Excel.) iqWare software experience is helpful but not required.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.