Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Administers, directs, and coordinates activities of Patient Care Administration within assigned service areas, and is responsible for the recommendation, development, and implementation of policies and procedures in these areas, and for keeping the CNO informed of both progress and potential problems. Responsible for the direction and evaluation of patient care delivery. Maintains operational aspects of the patient care department/departments in collaboration with other service areas.
- Diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing with license in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience (preferably in the area of application); experience in patient care management preferred. Demonstrated leadership abilities; able to work under stressful situations. Possesses good oral and written communication skills. Demonstrates interpersonal relationships in a manner which enhances communication, promotes conflict resolutions, and facilitates staff development. Skill and knowledge to sustain and evaluate clinical competence in caring for the specific age and type of patient population served.
- Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in NM.
- Specialties, executive, and or clinical certification preferred.
- BLS required upon hire.
- ACLS to be obtained within 6 months of hire.
- CPI Certification must be obtained during week of NEO.