ECS Federal, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Manager - Consular Systems (Secret Cleared)
at ECS Federal, Inc.
ECS is seeking an Quality Assurance Manager - Consular Systems (Secret Cleared) to work in our Fairfax, VA office.
Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Department of State’s (DOS’s) Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA) is charged with protecting and assisting United States (U.S.) citizens abroad, issuing passports to U.S. citizens, and issuing immigrant and non-immigrant visas to foreign nationals according to the laws of the U.S. Government.
The Office of Consular Systems and Technology (CST) within CA develops, deploys, and supports complex Information Technology (IT) systems and infrastructure that serve as the foundation of achieving CA’s mission at domestic offices and overseas posts.
CST delivers global technology solutions and provides comprehensive support to all customers and stakeholders. Travel Issuance and Overseas Citizen Assistance (TIOCA) is comprised of the following programs: 1. Passport Support Services (PSS), 2. American Citizen Services (ACS), 3. Non-Citizen Services (NCS), and 4. Consular Lookout and Support Systems (CLASS).
- US Citizen
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor's of Science
- Certified SAFe Agilist (SA) or SAFe Government Practitioner (SGP).
- Experience with Large Scaled Scrum.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Experience in all phases of QA cycle (Waterfall and Agile).
- Expertise with Remedy, Collaborative Life Cycle Management Tools (IBM CLM), and SharePoint, or similar tools.
- Experience with creating and running automated methods to deploy software products.
- Experience of managing multiple QA analysts running multiple QA cycles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.