Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Home Care
at Elim Care
Guardian Angels Elim Home Care, a subsidiary of Cassia (Augustana Care and Elim Care) and Guardian Angels of Elk River, is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team as the Director of Home Care. In this important leadership role, you will develop policies and procedures; direct education, home health services and operations; manage and supervise employees, and develop annual goals, budgets and strategies for our agency.
We take pride in providing holistic and compassionate care to adults with chronic illness, recent acute illness, and those facing end of life. Our ideal candidate has 3+ years of home health care experience required, has excellent communication skills, and has working knowledge of OASIS, ICD-10, and daily operations of home care.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position.
Director of Home Care responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day operations and services of Guardian Angels Elim Home Care.
- Oversee the Home Care agency financial performance and develop annual goals.
- Partner with the nursing leaders to ensure all care provided is in compliance.
- Oversee hiring, training & providing proper supervision of staff.
- Manage the electronic medical record application for Home Health.
- Manage the Intake process and monitor referral/admission trends.
- Coordinate on-call services and availability of nursing and aide staff for services needed outside of regular business hours, weekend/holiday rotation.
- Represent Home Health at appropriate community, state and national level meetings.
- Create annual educational plan for staff.
- Prepare agency for combined state and federal licensure survey.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Director of Home Care skills and requirements:
- Current RN license in Minnesota.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field.
- 3+ years of home health care experience required
- Current knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid Regulations.
- Familiar with Homecare Homebase software a plus.
- Must have working knowledge of OASIS, ICD-10, and daily operations of home care.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Guardian Angels Elim Home Care and Hospice provides skilled nursing, therapy, social services, and home health aide services in the spirit of Christ’s love. We want to help you stay in your home as long as possible. Our quality measures help speed recovery and reduce unnecessary hospitalizations. Our outcomes exceed state averages for timely initiation of care, hospitalizations during care, and ER visits during home care. In addition, our culture values making working with our team lots of FUN!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in 403 Main Street, Elk River, MN 55330, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Location: US-MN-Elk River