Envoy Air Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Talent Acquisition & Strategy
at Envoy Air Inc.
The Manager, Talent Acquisition & Strategy reports to the Vice President, People Services and serves as a leader within HR. The Manager is responsible for developing a robust talent acquisition strategy for the organization from recruitment through onboarding and workforce planning. This role will lead an exceptional team of talent acquisition professionals that will strive to provide an excellent employee and candidate experience dedicated to attracting, selecting, and retaining the right talent for Envoy.
The successful Manager will have demonstrated experience in the ability to:
- Develop Talent Acquisition strategies.
- Develop improved talent acquisition processes and tools to drive efficiency and a superior candidate experience.
- Partner with leaders throughout the organization to understand their staffing and workforce planning requirements; work within the Centers of Expertise to align solutions with talent acquisition needs.
- Drive the talent acquisition strategy while bringing a high level of clarity surrounding hiring plans and metrics, including job posting optimization, talent acquisition marketing channel development, digital and non-digital employment marketing, and comprehensive talent acquisition planning.
- Drive the onboarding process to ensure all new hires have a high-quality orientation and onboarding experience.
- Develop cohesive and relevant diversity and inclusion strategies that will support organization mission to enhance both talent quality and the employee experience as well as driving employee engagement.
- Establish and maintain effective and positive relationships with other People Services staff, leaders, employees, candidates.
- Model leadership skills that create and support a high-trust culture that empowers employees as individual contributors and fosters a strong team environment.
- Deliver a competency based talent selection process.
- Serve as an organizational leader in diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Use data and metrics to drive and support talent related business decisions.
- Implement, promote and model change initiatives.
- Building Organizational Talent - establish systems and processes to attract, develop, engage, and retain talented individuals.
- Coaching & Developing Others - provide feedback, instruction, and development guidance to help others excel in their current or future job responsibilities.
- Cultivating Networks & Partnerships - initiate and maintain strategic relationships with stakeholders and potential partners inside and outside the organization.
- Drive Execution - translate strategic priorities into operational reality to ensure that priorities yield measurable and sustainable results.
- Inspire Excellence - drive high standards to meet or exceed challenging goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field, or equivalent combination of experience and education
- A minimum of 5 years of HR experience with a focus on Talent Acquisition, including in a leadership role
- Recruiting experience for a wide variety of roles with a concentration on high-volume hiring for hourly positions
- Experience leading employer branding initiatives
- Experience with applicant tracking systems/talent acquisition platforms
- Working knowledge of SAP/SuccessFactors or Workday HRIS systems
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Knowledge of competency based interviewing techniques
- Able to develop and lead teams
- Leadership experience managing large teams
- Service-oriented; maintain a team culture that has a high level of responsiveness to its customers
- Marketing background (education or experience)
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-SCP certification a plus
Additional Position Details:
- Candidates must fulfill a fingerprint based criminal background check to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable.
- Candidates must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, in addition to clearing other airport related requirements, if applicable.
- This position may be subject to the Department of Transportation (DOT). Federal law requires Envoy to determine a candidate’s history with the DOT drug and/or alcohol violation(s) or refusal(s) to test before hiring him/her into a safety-sensitive position.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.