Envoy Air Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Manager, Data Analytics
at Envoy Air Inc.
The Program Manager, Data Analytics reports to the Director, Flight Training. In this role, the successful applicant will be the primary party responsible for the collection and analysis of individual pilot performance data, as well as conducting continuous assessment of training program performance in accordance with FAA guidance.
- Leverage SQL to continuously analyze pilot and program performance data to determine trends that could impact the safety and efficiency of training and flight operations within Envoy.
- Use reporting tools to prepare Advanced Qualifications Program (AQP) pilot performance analysis for monthly review with Envoy Flight Training Managers.
- Export, prepare, and submit FAA-required monthly AQP data submissions.
- Ensure Quality Assurance of and submit AQP Evaluation Forms in the Comply365 AQP Training Suite.
- Enter validation data from Indoctrination Validations and Knowledge Validations from each class, as required.
- Collect and report on student and instructor/evaluator feedback of the AQP.
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience in technical writing and reporting
- Proficiency with creating and editing SQL queries
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Previous aviation training experience desired
- Experience in a quantitative discipline preferred
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (including SSMS & SSRS)
- Familiarity with a programming language (VB, Python, etc.)
- Profound attention to detail, independent judgment and decision making
Additional Position Details
- Candidates must fulfill a fingerprint based criminal background check to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable.
- Candidates must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, in additional to clearing other airport related requirements, if applicable.
- This position may be subject to the Department of Transportation (DOT) testing. Federal law requires Envoy to determine a candidate's history with DOT drug and/or alcohol violations(s) or refusal(s) to test before hiring him/her into a safety-sensitive position.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.