F.E. Moran Contracting
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager - HVAC
at F.E. Moran Contracting
- # of Openings
- Project Management
For over fifty years, the Moran Group of companies has focused on life safety and life comfort across the nation. Headquartered in Northbrook, IL, the Moran Group provides a full spectrum of mechanical services for the commercial, industrial, and residential markets: HVAC installation and maintenance, fire protection, and plumbing.
The Moran Group prides itself on nurturing its employees to promote career development and retention. At the Moran Group, employees are considered partners and are valued for their part in the company’s growth.
F.E. Moran is a company within the Moran Group that is located in Northbrook, IL and provides HVAC installation in new construction for a variety of markets and plumbing for new and existing properties in both the residential and commercial markets.
Located in Northbrook, the Project Manager supports HVAC Projects with commercial clients. This includes working with Project Managers, doing site visits and attending client meetings, preparing RFI’s (Request for Information), Submittals, CO’s as needed and organizing and filing documents.
- Labor management.
- Project cost management.
- Change order management.
- Scheduling and coordination of manpower.
- Purchasing and tracking of material, fixtures and equipment.
- Manage subcontractors.
- Create and track RFI’s.
- Create and track submittals.
- Construction document management.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Evaluate and develop field personnel.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
High School Diploma or GED.
- Require experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Require strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Require ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Require ability to learn quickly, be resourceful and to take initiative.
- Require Self-starter with the ability to work independently, yet comfortable to work with in a team environment.
- Require Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Project management experience in construction industry helpful.
- Experience reading blueprints helpful.