First International Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Branch President - Chandler AZ
at First International Bank & Trust
Branch President - Chandler AZ
|PT/FT/Temporary :||Full Time |
This Career Opportunity will lead our soon to be open Chandler AZ branch.
First International Bank & Trust is a growing, relationship-driven bank that provides complete financial solutions to our customers. Everyday we strive to be extraordinary in everything we do. We want a Branch President who believes in being extraordinary and one who is passionate about serving the community of Chandler. We want someone who is involved and excited about business development. We also want someone who treats our customers like family. After all, we are a community bank and we cherish our community values. If you are extraordinary and have business development experience in the Chandler community we would like to visit with you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as assigned.
- Identifies opportunities for corporate growth and development and develops strategic plans to reach these goals.
- Prepares and monitors annual branch budget.
- Establishes and helps to attain internal performance objectives for branch office business volume, deposits, loan portfolios and quality of audit reports.
- Develops and maintains lending and operating polices consistent with those established.
- Manages overall branch office operations and guides and directs all lending and operations personnel.
- Participates in and encourages lending activity directly.
- Provides and maintains a professional, business-like atmosphere within the branch office.
- Reviews staff members for formal performance evaluations and recommends salary adjustments. Counsels employees when needed. Coordinates staff training as needed.
- Builds and maintains relationship with community and civic groups and represents FIB&T at related events.
- Stays abreast of regulations and legislation, as well as other political and policy-making events that directly affect the institution.
- Promotes and develops new business.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
- Maintains proper correspondence and legal files.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises five to 10 employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.