First International Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cash Management Relationship Manager
at First International Bank & Trust
Cash Management Relationship Manager
|PT/FT/Temporary :||Full Time |
Our Cash Management Department is seeking a self-motivated individual driven by meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Join a culture that encourages innovation, inspires ideas, supports change and doesn’t set boundaries on what success looks like. Recognized five years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy of living first.
Interested in learning more? Please see below for additional information regarding the Cash Management Relationship Manager position and submit your online application!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains extensive knowledge of available products, services, fees, operational procedures, and processing deadlines as they relate to the impact on customer transaction posting.
- Participates in monthly Cash Management meetings and assists in product, service, and procedure enhancement.
- Prepares and presents Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Identifies and closes cash management opportunities with existing customers and works with Relationship Officer to promote new customer relationship development.
- Assesses customer needs and recommends appropriate accounts, services, and strategies.
- Completes the account opening process for both consumer and business products.
- Assists customers with completing appropriate paperwork, completes the setup and provides support for all Online Business services.
- Conducts Security and ACH reviews as part of the Risk Analysis process for onboarding higher risk online services.
- Works closely with Relationship Officers in attaining optimized service charge, deposit and non-interest income goals through strategic pricing proposals that deliver value to the client.
- Attains individual performance, department and Bank goals through active participation in sales management and officer call programs.
- Solidify customer retention efforts by providing a superior level of customer service.
- Collaborates with the Relationship Officer to promote, sell, and onboard merchant processing services.
- Contributes to the Bank’s deposit growth strategies and goals.
- Assists the Cash Management Administrator in maintaining and updating processes and procedures by continually looking for ways to enhance the customer experience.
- Responsible for conducting training on cash management products and services in the respective branches as part of a bank-wide cash management education plan.
- Conducts annual customer reviews as they relate to online cash management services.
- Assists ACH Operations in ACH processes, as required.
- Provide back-up customer assistance for Cash Management Team members and coordinate PTO in order to provide continuous customer support coverage.
- Provides for a strong day-to-day leadership presence.
- Cultivates the mission, vision and values of First International Bank & Trust within the Bank.
- Completes corporate training requirements in a timely fashion.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management or Business Administration, or equivalent work experience required. 5+ years’ experience in overall banking with specific emphasis in Cash Management, Sales and/or Online Banking highly preferred. Demonstrated leadership skills, including successful previous experience in a managerial role desired.