First International Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Private Banking Manager
at First International Bank & Trust
Regional Private Banking Manager
|PT/FT/Temporary :||Full Time |
This type of opportunity doesn’t come along very often. If you are a proven expert of financial services who takes great pride in helping clients grow and protect their wealth and understands the critical nature of nurturing relationships built on trust - we have an amazing opportunity for you.
Nationally recognized First International Bank & Trust is looking for a leader who wants design an exclusive Private Banking program from the ground up; unparalleled to what is currently offered in the market. Be inspired to direct the development of a suite of services tailored to the affluent and emerging affluent audiences that will be highly valued and a differentiator amongst competitors.
Join a culture that encourages innovation, inspires ideas, supports change and doesn’t set boundaries on what success looks like. Recognized five years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy of living first.
Interested in learning more? Please see below for additional information regarding the Regional Private Banking Manager position and submit your online application!
- Responsible for recruitment, retention, performance, and developmental coaching of the regional Private Banking staff.
- Provide strategic leadership and vision for the region, to include strategic meetings and communications as necessary.
- Supervise, organize, and align the regional Private Bankers and Private Banking coordinators to set them up for success.
- Coach, mentor, influence, and develop the Private Bankers for the region so that they continue to expand their knowledge, expertise, and client base.
- Support a culture of being a customer advisor through asking questions and fulfilling the needs and dreams of our clients.
- Work with and through the Private Bankers, develop and manage the customer experience by going on joint sales calls and activities and then coaching and developing the staff.
- Work with the other Wealth Management leadership to develop a cohesive team to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Business Development;
- Analyzes potential markets or opportunities within the market for growth and opportunity.
- Participates and leads in sales call program with the Private Bankers.
- Examines, evaluates, and authorizes or recommends approval of customer applications for lines of credit, consumer credit loans, and small business lending.
- Leads new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, trust services, and financial planning.
- Engage in direct prospecting; develop network of internal and external referral sources.
- Interviews customers to obtain information and explain available consumer and business financial services.
- Compiles loan package and facilitates negotiation of loan structure with applicant, including fees, loan repayment options and other credit terms.
- Compliance and Risk Management;
- Create a culture that ultimately protects and safeguards our customers and their businesses through proper regulatory, compliance, and risk management practices.
- Responsible for confidentiality including protection of sensitive information and its integrity in compliance with First International Bank & Trust information security and departmental policies, standards and procedures.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
- Community Involvement;
- Delivers on our community banking mission to have a positive impact in our markets.
- Personally participates and supports employee involvement in the community boards, events, and groups.
Five to seven years of Private Banking and/or Wealth Management experience is required. Three years of leadership and management experience are required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.