First Republic Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Treasury Management Sales Associate
at First Republic Bank
- Job Locations
- US-CA-San Francisco
- Deposit Services
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
The Sales Associate’s job is to assist Treasury Management Sales officers with various items related to sales, Client preparation for implementation and service questions related to new products or services. The role helps assist the treasury management team in achieving various deposit and treasury management revenue goals. As a member of the team, the position plays an integral part in helping to attract, manage and maintain the relationships.
This role allows an individual to develop skills over time for a successful career within the company and to pursue more senior roles within Treasury Management -- sales, product or implementation. Quite often, it’s the first step towards the sales consultant position.
What you’ll do as a Treasury Management Sales Associate:
- Assist with and prepare Treasury Management Proposals including pricing proposals
- Provide back-up support for Treasury Management Consultants
- Acts as a liaison with product, implementation, sales and service for bankers
- Create pre-filled documents and pro-actively follow-up with customers and bankers to answer questions and ensure the proper completion of returned docs in preparation for submission to the Implementation team
- Provide support to clients during the pre- implementation process ensuring a smooth transition to the implementation and training team
- Join client calls by phone where needed to discuss TM solutions
- Assist with TM training as needed for internal associates
- Work closely with operations to assist with banker and client inquiries
- Assist the product managers with periodic projects that require client or banker contact
- Assist in coordinating the resolution of operational problems reported by customers
- Be proficient with customer analysis statements in order to ensure correct pricing
- Help develop and maintain the bank’s relationships with customers in order to expand Treasury Management business
- Review new set-ups at 30 days to ensure correct billing is in place
- Maintain and update the banks CRM system regarding sales calls and pipeline to enable the generation of monthly activity reports to track sales and revenue growth by market segment
What skills you will use:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to speak confidently and with deep knowledge of Treasury management Products
- Ability to think Critically , conduct client discovery and be able to build client solutions
- Ability to develop rapport easily with clients, peers and partners
- Effective time management and prioritizing skills, ability to meet hard deadlines
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to master multiple bank internal systems
- Effective organizational skills-ability to manage multiple projects
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University
- CTP preferred, but not required
- 3 to 5 years of Banking experience within the Treasury Management area of a Commercial Bank
- Strong knowledge of Treasury Management Products and Services
- Customer Service and/or sales experience that requires excellent telephone skills and etiquette
- Experience in setup and maintenance requests related to TM products and services
- Sales experience related to cross-selling related products and services
Own your work and your career — apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability — that’s the First Republic way.