First Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Branch Manager - Chandler
at First Credit Union
ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER
DELIVERING FINANCIAL SUNSHINE
First Credit Union is Arizona's first credit union. Since 1929, we have been dedicated to delivering quality products and services that help our members achieve financial success.
If you want to work in a culture committed to making a local impact with a focus on genuine service, become part of the First Credit Union team by applying for our Assistant Branch Manager opportunity at our Chandler Corporate branch.
Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for assisting with the overall operation of the branch in accordance with Company policies and procedures to insure the highest level of member satisfaction.
- Provides guidance in expertise in the daily operations of branch.
- Promotes teamwork and interdepartmental cooperation.
- Analyzes situations, identifies problems, identifies and evaluates courses of action.
- Ensures highest level of member satisfaction.
- Minimum of one year experience and knowledge of branch operations.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- College degree or relevant work experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to motivate staff and provide exceptional leadership.
Candidates must be available to work 40 hours per week; Monday - Friday.
At First Credit Union we take pride in offering you a professional, friendly, and cohesive working environment where you can grow and succeed while enjoying the satisfaction of helping others. We also offer competitive pay and superior benefits which include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- LTD/AD&D/Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with Company Match plus an additional Retirement Plan funded by First Credit Union
- Special Recognition Programs
- Employee of the Quarter
- Co-worker Recognition Program
- Anniversary Incentives
- Furthering Education Recognition
- Professional Development Opportunities
- University of First Credit Union
- Tuition Assistance
- Great work shift - Monday through Friday!
First Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.