St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Agency Services Manager
at St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance
Agency Services Manager
St. Mary's Food Bank is currently seeking an Agency Services Manager for our Phoenix location. The Agency Services Manager is responsible for training, developing and supporting partner organizations to ensure overall compliance across all food bank programs. Responsibilities include establishing policy and procedure that ensure compliance with USDA guidelines, Arizona Department of Economic Security and Feeding America contracts, policies and procedures, as well as guidelines and best practices set forth by St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance. The Agency Services Manager will directly supervise the Agency Services Specialists.
- Manages overall contract compliance and reporting from agency partners.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for all food bank programs including, but not limited to, TEFAP, CSFP, SNAP, Grocery Rescue, Mobile Pantries, School Pantries, and Mobile Distributions
- Ensure that all food bank policies and procedures are in accordance with Feeding America, federal, state and local guidelines as well St. Mary’s Food Bank best practices.
- Manage Agency Services Specialists to ensure the development and maintenance of relationships with partner agencies through in-person visits and regular communication
- Manage the initial onboarding and on-going training of new agencies
- Manage the development of agency conferences and training workshops
- Assist in assessing overall health and sustainability of agency partners
- Manage complaints against agencies and ensure compliance with all contractual obligations
- Develops relationships and collaborative efforts with agencies to maximize partnerships
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Public Administration, Social Services or related field
- 3 Years Management experience, 5 years preferred
- Demonstrated customer service and interpersonal skills including conflict resolution and the ability to exemplify organizational values
- Strong organizational and project planning skills and the ability to prioritize tasks for the group
- Ability to solve problems, overcome obstacles, and adjust policies if necessary
- Ability to analyze information and make objective decisions using sound judgement
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred
St. Mary’s offers a generous compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, employer paid life insurance and more. This is your chance to make a difference. Join our Mission to alleviate hunger.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and salary requirements to: jobs.firstfoodbank.org