Fisher Island Club
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fisher Island Club
- Human Resources
- Miami Beach, FL, USA
- Full Time
Position: Quality Assurance and Training Manager
Reports to: Director of Human Resources
Department: Human Resources FLSA: Exempt
Work with department managers to train personnel with the objective of supporting the club's training initiatives and ensure luxury quality standards and service to maximize sales and profitability of the Club.
- Responsible for training and developing staff members including managers.
- Assures that effective orientation and training for new staff and professional development activities for experienced staff are planned and implemented.
- Helps plan and approve the organizational chart, staffing and job description/specifications for all department staff.
- Motivates management staff, FOH staff and BOH staff to be consistent in performing their jobs and to constantly do their best.
- Creates and implements training that is given to all new hires and updates training for all staff members. Supervises constantly with on-the-job training to achieve maximum efficiency and member satisfaction.
- Enhance member/guest service by monitoring employees interactions daily and coaching enhancement techniques.
- Facilitation and promotion of all training programs. (New Hire Orientation, Train the Trainer, Customer Service, Alcohol Awareness, Food Handlers, Leadership, Safety, Language Training
- Train and demonstrate the club's Mission, Vision, Spirit of Service, Culture and Values;
- Assisting with the creation of the club's annual objectives and strategic plans
- Direct communication with colleagues at all levels of the club on an ongoing basis in order to identify learning opportunities and challenges
- Assisting all Managers and Directors with the development of specific action plans to address training issues or concerns;
- Actively participating in various departmental meetings:
- Developing and updating all job task checklists, job descriptions, and training manual as required;
- Exhibiting confidentiality in all aspects of position;Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Experience in a 4-5 star environment
- High degree of organizational and administrative skills
- Self-motivated, energetic and tireless in the pursuit of service excellence
- Computer literate with excellent skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet applications
- Budget knowledge and ability understand financial results
- Minimum of three years leadership experience with a strong operational background is preferred
- Multilingual preferred
- FlexiSchedule flexibility
- Previous facilitation/training experience an asset
- Proven ability to professionally address difficult and challenging issues with all levels of an organization Working Conditions Associated with this position
- Indoor/outdoor business environment
- May work extended hours
- Above average computer usage
This description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances (changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, emergencies, or technological developments) change.
I have reviewed the above job description.